Once again Team Running Buddies will be running/walking APRIL 8th & 9th to raise awareness and funding for enrichment and training programs for Stray Rescue dogs!
The idea is simple but the rewards are huge. As part of Team Running Buddies, you commit to raising a minimum of $250 or $500 (depending on the race you participate in), which will be used to strengthen shelter enrichment programs and enhance training and behavior programs here at Stray Rescue. You will be an essential member of a fun, energetic, and compassionate team that will enhance the lives of homeless companion animals and help more of them find loving homes.
By Joining Team Running Buddies of Stray Rescue, you will receive:
- FREE RACE REGISTRATION! A link for easy online registration with a special code to waive your registration fee.
- A personal webpage for convenient online fundraising
- The opportunity to participate in the GO! St. Louis 12 week Training Program for FREE
- Pasta Party provided by Zia's Restaurant!
- Two (2) fashion forward technical shirts. One from GO! St. Louis and another from Stray Rescue of St. Louis
- Monthly email newsletter with new ideas and assistance to increase your fundraising efforts
-PLUS - other great prizes and fundraising incentives!
Getting started is easy!
Step 1: CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE COMMITMENT FORM. Once we receive your form, we will give you further race registration instructions, including a special password and charity code that will waive your registration fee. And remember, if running isn't your thing, you can help by spreading the word about the Running Buddies program or donating to one of the team members by clicking here or you can volunteer on behalf of Stray Rescue at GO! events.
Step 2: Once we send you the registration link and codes, simply follow the instructions and register for one of the four aforementioned races. Be sure to select "Stray Rescue" as your chosen charity team when you sign up.
Step 3: Now, on to the fun stuff! Once you've registered for the race, you will receive a confirmation email for the race. Then, using your email from Stray Rescue, you'll begin setting up your personalized online fundraising page!
On behalf of everyone at Stray Rescue, thank you for your support and go Team Running Buddies!
Please contact Andrea Wilkey at email@example.com or 314.771.6121 ext: 261 with any questions.
Thanks to our supporters/sponsors:
Stray Rescue is a proud partner of GO! St. Louis and GO! for a Cause.